Joining Woodbridge brings all sorts of benefits
1. Club Sessions : The most recent addition is our Monday mornings improver sessions, intended for those players who are less experienced or at the ‘beginner/improver’ stage of their development.
2. Coaching : In addition to individual lessons, there are now 7 adult coaching sessions that run throughout the week. Please contact Jon Mansfield email@example.com/07796366032 or check the club website for full details.
3. Tennis Racket Re-stringing : Available for all club members. Prices start at £18. Replacement grips and vibration dampeners also available. Please contact Martin Denny on 07702559412.
4. 15% discount* off tennis rackets, shoes, t-shirts, shorts, skirts at COES. Please ask Jon Mansfield for a discount card. *Full price items only
5. Adult Team Tennis : We are running 2 mens, ladies and mixed teams this winter. The team squad list is attached to this email, or alternatively can be accessed via the club website. If you would like to play but have not been included on the team squad please contact Jon Mansfield.
6. Junior Tennis Rackets and equipment : New Babolat ‘ballfighter’ rackets available at a cost of £20, mini tennis balls also available from Jon Mansfield
7. On-line court booking : To guarantee your tennis court please ensure you use the club booking page to reserve your court.
8.Wimbledon Tickets – Annual allocation of tickets for the Championships from the LTA
Please refer to your welcome letter for the username and password or email Jamie on firstname.lastname@example.org